An Appropriate Proverb

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord.
Proverbs 21:30

Monday, July 23, 2012

July 24

NT -- Romans 8:22-39
While I am still not sure what Paul is going on about, here is a post from Nancy's Noodle that seems to sum it up.
Nancy's Noodle

I do love vs. 38-39 and find it vastly comforting. So much so that I am making it my memory verse for the week. This is a new thing for me and I hope to memorize more scripture by doing this. I am putting these on index cards and whenever I get a spare moment, I am going to work on them. There is half a year left (give or take..)and that means I could a)lose 26 pounds (sorry, wrong blog...) or b)memorize 26 pieces of highly important scripture for my journey.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor teh future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

OT -- 2 Chronicles 11:1-13:22
Check out this website that talks about the source, reason and a distillation of the books of Chronicles. I found it very interesting as I seem to have gotten bogged down, once again!, in the ongoing slog of awful kings.
Click here.

May your meditations be blessed and may you memorize and internalize at a rapid rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment