An Appropriate Proverb

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord.
Proverbs 21:30

Friday, June 8, 2012

June 9

NT -- Acts 7:1-29
This is a great YouTube of the scripture.



Click here if your email doesn't display YouTube.

Psalm 127

"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." vs. 3

It is hard to remember this sometimes when you are in the thick of raising teenagers. When I am in THAT place, I go get my journals from that time. A few days ago, I read an entry that I had written when Cole was 3. He started screaming bloody murder and I ran out into the backyard where he was laying on his tummy in the middle of the new plowed garden patch.
He wasn't crying. He was screaming every single time a bean 'popped' out of the ground. I had planted green beans several days before with him and Matt and each morning, he wanted to go see if the beans had 'chatched'. (Speech impediment). This particular morning, he went out on his own and discovered the popping.
It takes a child to recognize the miracle of bean germination. It also takes teenagers to remind us that it is time for them to move on. Let us hope we have done our own Godly germination.

OT
Solomon's Temple





No comments:

Post a Comment