An Appropriate Proverb

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord.
Proverbs 21:30

Sunday, June 3, 2012

June 4

Psalm 122
"I rejoiced with those who said to me, 'Let us go to the house of the Lord.'"

Oh, if evangelism was that easy! Or hauling children or reluctant spouses or boyfriends.
My friend Laura says that getting people to go to church is easy if you are good. I must be very, very bad then. No one is at Mt Vernon because of me. Not even Don.
*HE* drug me there.

Check out this post by Nancy's Noodle and see how you feel about her church's evangelism.
Then, let's look into our own hearts and churches and see where we fit on the scale.

Nancy's Noodle

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Nancy's Noodle. That should give you comfort in your doubts Sylvia! Oh the damage the 99 can do. Oh for good intentions. One of my constant prayers is that nothing in my life is cause for another to stumble.

    ReplyDelete